…a round-up of things I’ve come across this past week that I want to share with you!
1. Love this exotic but subtle Turkish tile inspired rug by West Elm.
2. I collect a fair amount recipes but somehow this one stayed with me more than others, it just looks so yummy and comforting! Strawberry jam coconut rice pudding from Joy the Baker
3. To me, this lamp exemplifies much of what I love about IKEA: It’s beautifully designed with good proportions and nice detail, will work with a variety of styles and looks more expensive than it is. Jonsbo Gryby table lamp from IKEA.
4. Lisa Leonard designs beautiful AND meaningful jewelry and this necklace that I’ve been eyeing for a long time is now on sale. I just love the tenderness and love expressed in that phrase. My Heart necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs.
5. Loving the magnolia motif on this fabric by Marimekko
1. The room tour on Oh Happy Day of their Paris apartment had me and Ben dream (for a moment) of relocating to Paris! Paris apartment living room on Oh Happy Day
2. Fun one minute video that takes a look at color forecasting and how this company does it.
3. Loved this TED talk on How To Buy Happiness. Some research shows that money (above a certain amount) doesn’t make us happier, but there is a correlation between happiness and money – it just depends on how we spend it.
4. Insightful and enlightening video by Jess Constable from Makeunder My Life about The difference between career, purpose and vocation.
5. Elise talks about going from idea to reality.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend & wishing you a very lovely week!