…a round-up of things I’ve come across this past week that I want to share with you!
1. Recommended by Joy the Baker, when I first saw the title of this book I thought for a second that it was about heaven. Instead, the subtitle to An Everlasting Meal reads: Cooking with Economy and Grace. Still sounds very good.
2. The hand cream I bought at Anthropolgie last week is made by a company called the Soap and Paper Factory. I checked out their website, because I love it so much – it makes my hands really soft and I get compliments on how good I smell when I wear it! They don’t have the one I have on their website, but Bella, described as a mix of bergamot, grapefruit and black pepper sounds really good!
3. You may have noticed that I like hearts & simple things, this heart tote bag by Madewell is the perfect combination of both.
4. I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a medium wash straight jean for a good price and I think this pair by American Eagle fits the bill. AND it’s on sale – bonus!
5. Don’t you think this ceramic pig speaker would make playing music loudly even more fun?
1. I always love seeing Ikea picks by designers and really liked all of these picks by Aphro Chic.
2. Speaking of Ikea, Pretty Pegs makes awesome legs specifically for Ikea furniture, which takes them to a whole new level.
3. I am really fascinated by how our brains work & really enjoyed Daniel Siegel’s Ted Talk on how learning about relationships, reflection and resilience in childhood affects the brain & why this should be integrated into every school’s curriculum.
4. Funny April Fool’s video about kid free flying.
5. Martha Beck wrote in O Magazine about letting ourselves off the hook, finding the perfect in our problems and relentless optimism.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!