1. We own a pillow by the Etsy seller who makes this pillow and love it. She recently got picked by West Elm as one of their featured artists in North Carolina! I am loving this watercolor pillow. ( By Michelle Smith.)
2. Such cute kraft paper tags by Doble Ele.
3. These upholstered foldable chairs by Anthropologie are so beautiful!
4. This Cirque Pillow is beautiful in its own right. Knowing that it’s made by a socially conscious company that ensures that the people who created the fabric received a fair wage makes it all the better!
5. I love stripes and have really been liking arrows too. This arrows in stripes fabric combines the two beautifully. (By Papersparrow on Spoonflower.)
1. Beautiful, chic diy’d chalkboard headboard.
2. Adorable video by A Cup of Jo on 4 Foolproof Ways to Make a Baby Laugh. I dare you to watch this and not end up with a huge smile on your face. So cute.
3. Website with royalty free images and fonts Veer has me intrigued. You get 10 points to spend on images or a font when you sign up so you can try it risk-free.
4. I’ve seen these make the rounds across blogs, but the fresh and creative Pantone Pastries are worth seeing if you haven’t yet!
5. I love it that Lonny is highlighting socially conscious companies, products and/or initiatives. I enjoyed this feature on Proud Mary (the company that makes the Cirque pillow above) and West Elm’s support to Aid to Artisans in Lonny’s March/April Issue.