1. Premier fabrics has brought out a very affordable designer’s collection with some options that I really like, like this navy ikat polka dot fabric.
2. I will definitely give this recipe called best spaghetti sauce from A Cup of Joe a try, looks perfect for a laid-back dinner party.
3. This robot tea infuser just might make a perfect gift for the tea and science fiction loving man in my life (that would be Ben).
4. A lovely mix of science and fashion is this Milky Way skirt from Etsy shop Shadow Play NYC. The fabric is printed with an image of outer space taken by the Hubble. Really really love this.
5. I personally don’t get very excited about swimwear, but leave it to Anthropologie to change that. This polka dot bikini is so cute!
1. I generally feel that Ben and I are good at working through our differences when needed in our relationship, but I always love to gain fresh insights. I thought the approach described in this post on conflict resolution at Oh Hello Friend is very interesting and truly helpful.
2. Chocolat is one of my favorite movies and books, so I loved this post on Living in Chocolat at Design*Sponge. It also convinced me that I really want a lot of French charm in my kitchen.
3. Fun tips on photographing your pets at A Beautiful Mess.
4. Are you ever stumped on how to hang something heavy on your wall? I am and I really want to try this method Linda describes for how to hang something heavy at A Crafty Home Life.
5. Such a cozy, creative and colorful home tour on Life Made Lovely.
Thank you for reading friend. Hope your weekend was wonderful!
Ps. I was also at Bird and Branch Redesign this week and talked about some DIY projects I’ve pinned that I really want to give a try!