5 Lovely Things & 5 Lovely Links
1. It might seem early, but I have started thinking about what tomatoes I want to grow come spring. The last couple of years, I’ve grown heirloom tomatoes from seeds I got at Whole Foods and now I am looking at adding another kind. I am intrigued by these Black Cherry Tomatoes that look like actual cherries in color and are said to have a slightly smoky flavor. (Image from here.)
2. You don’t have to have read Pride and Prejudice Tote to love this tote! (Coincidentally I have read it and it’s one of my favorite books.)
3. How sweet are these fingerless gloves, very Valentine’s Day appropriate!
4. These finials that are handmade in South-Africa were featured in House Beautiful. They’re such a pretty way to add character to a lamp!
5. I just ordered this package of floral washi tape and can’t wait to play with it when it arrives!
1. I’ve seen this pop up on a couple of blogs, but if you haven’t seen it Kristen Bell’s sloth meltdown is worth watching.
2. Etsy seller Rae Gun wrote a great post on setting up shop.
3. I really enjoyed this TED talk by Ben Dunlap on a passionate life, where he talks about what he learned from various mentors in his life, most notably a Hungarian holocaust survivor, about passionate living and life-long learning.
4. There are so many good on-line magazines nowadays. One of my new favorites is UK on-line magazine 91, their second issue just came out! If you like slightly romantic & artsy interiors, you’ll like this one a lot! One of the ideas I got from the last one is using painted clogs attached to a wall as holders for knitting needles – genius! I need to remember to bring back a pair of clogs from my next trip back home to Holland so I can do this!
5. Speaking of knitting needles, have you ever heard of guerrilla knitting? Check out these 25 Amazing Yarn Bombs – really fun!
Hope your weekend was beautiful!