5 Lovely Things & 5 Lovely Links
1. This DIY Nepali Ceiling Hanging is pretty and colorful and doesn’t look too time-consuming to make.
2. The fabric of the Crepe Myrtle Shirtdress from Anthropologie, was made in collaboration with a photographer. So pretty!
3. Martha Stewart and office supply brand Avery are collaborating which means lots of functional and pretty office supplies! I like these colorful file folders and file folder labels but there is lots more. Contrary to what my previous post might suggest, I actually quite enjoy organizing my paper work (all the important stuff is filed away) and pretty supplies definitely make it more fun! The Martha Stewart line will be exclusively available at Staples, and is already available on-line. I couldn’t find it on the Canadian site – I do hope it comes out here too!
4. I almost bought this Gold and White Pen Cup when I got my desk lamp and I’m a little sad I didn’t.
5. My love affair with West Elm continues – I love this nautical Round Rope Lamp
1. I loved reading about Caiti’s food goals for 2012. You can set food goals?! How come I’ve never thought of this? Definitely love this idea.
2. Super blogger and vintage boutique owner Elsie Larson shared some tips for organizing your inspiration.
3. A beautiful geometric faceted paint job.
4. My sister sent me this link link to a thought-provoking TED talk on what Google and Facebook are hiding from the world.
5. This is what the Niagara Falls (a 10 minute drive from our home) look like in the Winter. (Stunning!)
Hope your weekend has been wonderful!