Project: Desk Part 2
I finished painting my desk last week. One project closer to the completion of my home office!
Here’s a quick re-cap of the project.
I painted it white, then decided I wanted to put some color on the drawers. I mixed some bright teal paint I had with white and painted the drawers with the resulting aqua, to make it feel a little more Marie Antoinette-ish. I also distressed the edges a bit with sandpaper.
I felt that it still looked a bit too clean and innocent, though, so I wanted to give it a little bit more definition and, ehm, dirty ‘er up a bit.
I’m looking forward to be blogging at this desk sometime soon. Of course, that will be after I finish re-doing the chair I found at a thrift store to use as an office chair. Stay tuned…
I hope you’re having a great week so far!