…a round-up of things I’ve come across this past week that I want to share with you!
1. Love this watercolor print of a sea fan in raspberry. So delicate and beautiful.
2. Came across this recycled skateboard bench while browsing Etsy and thought it was a cool idea. They take old skateboard decks and make benches out of them. Always love seeing people get creative with things that might otherwise get discarded!
3. One of my dreams in life is to start a collection of teapots. How beautiful is this 3-piece Kilim tea set by Jasper Conran for Wedgwood?
4. Cute I dream of Paris print. I really do dream of Paris.
5. Since I’m in a yellow mindset for the Color My World challenge, this Lemon Highlander nail polish by Scotch Naturals caught my eye. A big bonus is that it’s water based and contains no formaldehyde, phthalates etc.
1. Caiti wrote a post with some great links to tutorials on food photography. I bookmarked some of the posts she linked to for one sometime down the road – I think it would be really fun to get a bit better at photographing food.
2. My friend Eran shared this on Facebook and I was glad I clicked on it! These creative photos by a Dad of his two girls are super cute and hilarious!
3. These 10 salads for less than $50 at The Everygirl look really delicious and will make great summer dinners!
4. Tongue-in-cheeck & highly amusing How to Pose, Old School Style.
5. Honest, funny and recognizable post on The downside of blogging.