1. Part of Jess LC’s Flea collection, there are only ten of these pretty bracelets available.
2. I have a thing for simple, well-made shoes made of real leather. At the moment, I’m crushing on these beautiful ballet flats.
3. Spring puts me in the mood for yellow. These yellow themed photos of Paris by Little Brown Pen are a beautiful way to add a bit of yellow to your decor.
4. Loving the planters at Anthropologie.
5. 20×200 is a great source for affordable art, I love this print entitled A Map of the Open Country of A Woman’s Heart that I came across recently.
1. Elise Blaha talked about expertise vs. making it work with some great tips on the how to make it work.
2. I love the idea of art journalling but have always thought I didn’t really have the time for it. Elsie Larson’s explanation of her art journalling process makes it sound doable and I think I’m going to gather up my craft supplies to make one later on today!
3. Have you seen Hungry for Change yet? It’s a fascinating look at the food industry, how we eat and what we can do to look after ourselves. It’s available to watch on-line for free until March 31 here.
4. Speaking of looking after yourself, one of my favorite ways to get some of my greens in is by drinking them. I want to try this super spinach smoothie by Joy the Baker.
5. Or what about combining a smoothie with oats for these Green Monster vegan overnight oats by Oh She Glows? Sounds interesting!